How to get Rid of Vaginal Odor Effectively, Safely and Naturally
Do you want to know how to get rid of vaginal odor effectively, safely and naturally? Although there is a large of vaginal products those claim they can eliminate your bad vaginal odor, but be careful! Not all of them really work. Some products may harm your vaginal health and the other just eliminates it temporary. So get right information and treatment about how to get rid of vaginal odor from professional and trusted sources. Click here where Kristina J. Tomlin will share her experience about how to get rid of vaginal odor.
Knowing the Main Cause of Vaginal Odor
If you really want to know how to get rid of your vaginal odor, you should recognize what the causes of the unpleasant odor, so you can get appropriate treatment to solve it. The main cause of your vaginal odor is the growth of bad bacteria vaginitis or called by BV around your vaginal area which then infect on it. Unfortunately some people use wrong product to cure it, because they do not have adequate knowledge about how to get rid of vaginal odor.
According to Dr. Lauren Streicher, an assistant clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University medical school, vaginal odor is generally caused by an unbalanced feminine pH. Menstruation, sexual intercourse, douching and use of soaps can cause this imbalance.
Dr. Sharon R. Central Phoenix Thompson of Obstetrics and Gynecology explains several of the items that can cause disturbances in the balance of the vagina, such as laundry detergent, soap, panty liner, some types of clothing and a latex condom.
“Women who are experiencing vaginal odor should be able to assess the environment that could potentially cause irritation and make changes to eliminate them,” said Dr. Thompson, quoted by Sheknows (27/4).
“Numerous goods are marketed especially for the feminine genital area, which can sometimes disrupt the normal pH balance, causing irritation and infection,” Dr. O’Connor.
The use of scented soaps are also potentially make the problem becomes more severe vaginal odor in the long run. According to Dr. O’Connor, scented soaps and gels that contain perfumes and other ingredients can irritate the delicate tissues in the genital area.
You also need to know when your female odors in the area had crossed the line, and can be a dangerous thing. Dr O’Connor advised you to see the onset of rash, irritation or itching and changes in your vaginal odor. If you see any of these symptoms, you should immediately see a doctor.
So if you really need trusted information about eliminating of vaginal odor just click the link and you will get amazing ways from Kristina J. Tomlin about Bacterial Vaginosis.
The next question is how the bad bacteria can grow around your vaginal area? There are some triggers of it, here are some of them:
- First is caused by vaginal yeast infection, the cause of this vaginal yeast infection is fungus candida albicans. Using antibiotic to cope with it is not right way to eliminate vaginal odor, because only make it worse, antibiotic use can kill all bacteria including “good bacteria” that useful for maintain vaginal health.
- Second is caused by poor hygiene around vaginal area, every woman needs to keep clean her vaginal area because unhygienic area is most convenient place for bad bacteria to grow. More information about how to get rid of vaginal odor simply and naturally you only need to click here and find step by step how to cure vaginal odor from Kristina J. Tomlin.
- Third is caused by an overgrowth bad bacteria or bacteria vaginitis due to douching and perfumes use, both could harm vagina health because can eliminate good bacteria around vaginal area. That is why you need right information about how to get rid of vaginal odor before deciding to use it.
- Other reason is due to some medical causes such as sexually transmitted disease (STD) like Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, and Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID).
Discover A Simple Holistic System For Curing Bacterial Vagnosis Once And For All using 100% Guaranteed All-Natural Method. Click Here
How to Get Rid of Vaginal Odor
Getting right treatment is necessary in order to eliminate bad vaginal odor effectively. You can get it from trusted source; click here to help you how to get rid of vaginal odor with three simple ways based on real experience from the author “Kristina J. Tomlin”.
Some simple tips to get rid of vaginal odor:
- Keep your vaginal area always hygienic; this is very simple way to get rid of bacterial vaginosis, easy and simple to do. By maintain the vaginal area clean, it will stop bad bacteria (bacterial vaginitis) to live and thrive around your vaginal area.
- The next way to get rid of vaginal odor is avoid use vaginal douching. It is not appropriate way to eliminate vaginal odor, although for years most women believe that this vaginal douching is effective way to get rid of vaginal smell. In fact the use is not effective, it just eliminate the bad odor for temporary, next the odor will return again even worse, the douching use can disrupted the delicate of PH balance around vaginal area and it can increase some risks like infection and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
- The other way is to avoid wearing underwear made from synthetic or leather material, wearing cotton is better to allow air flow into vaginal area. It also helps you to reduce bad vaginal odor.
How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home with OTC and Natural Solutions.
How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home might be one of the common questions all women have. In fact, such a question seems to be the question of which answer is looked for by countless numbers of women from all over the world. Countless numbers of women are having a vaginal odor, but they do not go to the doctor or even tell their spouse due to various different reasons such as lack of knowledge, feeling embarrassed and many other. Perhaps, these women do not go to the doctor to find out How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home because they do not know the difference between the regular vaginal smell and severe one. Some of them might have a lack of confidence problem due to the issue, but they feel that the odor is a common one. Another reason why a woman does not find the answer on How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home is that they do not want to go to the doctor. Well, we are now living in a modern day, but we cannot deny that there are still a lot numbers of people who feel embarrass of going to see the doctor to check their genital area problem. If the odor is not so severe, then it can be treated with light chemical or home remedies. How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home?
(I suggest you to take the quiz to find out if you have Bacterial Vaginosis)
There are a number of ways to eliminate Vaginal Odor At Home with OTC you may want to consider:
- Using the Douche, we can use douche to treat the vaginal odor. It will kill the bad bacteria and clean the vaginal area.
- Take Various Vitamins, the second thing to do would be taking various vitamins for How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home solution. Vitamins like A, C, D, E and of course B complex are proven to be very beneficial for women who need to treat BV.
- Use Vitamin E Serum or Cream, using vitamin E serum or cream as How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home solution could be your next option on dealing with the odor problem. This vitamin can come in various forms like powder, cream and many others. Vitamin E is having a significant effect on How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home.
- Use Hypoallergenic Soaps, when we are choosing hypoallergenic soap as our treatment to get rid of vaginal odor at home, make sure that it does not contain perfumes and other irritating chemicals.
- Use Boric acid, we can find this solution on How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home at the drug store or health store.
- Use probiotics, probiotics will help us on destroying the bad bacteria that occupy the vaginal, so it can be the effective solution on How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home.
How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home with Home Remedies
Before we try one of the How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home with OTC, it had better for us to try the How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home with home remedies. The first solution is by using yogurt. Taking yogurt everyday is able to balance the bacteria in the body, especially in the vaginal area. We can also take tampon and soak it in the plain yogurt, then insert it to the vaginal and let it stay about an hour. Of course, this How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home solution is made for people who are not having any allergy to dairy products.
Garlic can also become the solution on How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home. It has been used as treatment for various diseases due to its strong antifungal property. We can take garlic pills that we can find on pharmacy or peel the fresh garlic, wrap it and insert it to the vagina. There are actually so many How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home natural solution like boric acid, tea tree oil, cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar and of course diet. Before we go to the doctor, it is worth to try the natural solutions on How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor At Home.
The important point about how to get rid of vaginal odor is getting right information including the product and the method before you purchase and use. Click the following link and learn how Kristina J. Tomlin provides you with complete information on how to get rid of vaginal odor through 3 steps technique.